Legal compliance and shelf appeal: Your medical or adult-use recreational cannabis products need both. You can't afford to make a mistake with cannabis labeling, which is why you should choose Maverick Label as your expert partner.
What are cannabis product labels?
Cannabis product labels are designed to convey important, state-mandated information about the product while presenting those items in the best possible light. This may mean integrating features such as barcode or QR-code based tracking and detailed batch numbering, while also focusing on visual appeal.
Cannabis Label Material InformationTypical cannabis label materials are:
• Gloss paper: A high-quality white paper material with a permanent adhesive, frequently used for product identification
• Gloss opaque paper: Opaque gloss art paper, used when combining full-color printing with a high-gloss 'blockout' finish
• Polypropylene: This white or clear film is top-coated and can have an adhesive on its back or face, and is available with either permanent or removable adhesive
• Foil polypropylene (BOPP): This is a metalized paper polymer for use with premium finishes, sporting a permanent adhesive
• White polypropylene (BOPP): This white polymer is thinner than other options and works on curved surfaces or pliable containers
• Kraft paper: This naturally colored paper is best for applications that need an earthy, rustic look
We have the cannabis labels you needAs your company grows and thrives, you need labels that will show your business in the best possible light. Maverick Labels can provide this packaging.