MaverickLabel.com College Scholarship
Mavericklabel.com was founded on the tenets of entrepreneurialism and innovation, and we want to see more young people enter this arena and succeed. We know that continuing your education takes time and money, so if you’re a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, then we want to help you with your future education costs. You must be currently enrolled in college or planning to attend in 2019 to win a $750 scholarship to help cover some of your education expenses.
How to Win the Scholarship
Write a 750-1,000-word essay (no more, no less) sharing your scholastic goals along with your future plans when you graduate. Please include an example showcasing your entrepreneurial spirit in any aspect of your life and what you learned from that experience.
Deadline to Apply: March 1st, 2019 (11:59PM PST)
The Process to Win:
- Email us your essay following the submission guidelines below.
- Our scholarship panel will review all submissions and select a winner by March 31st 2019.
- We will notify the winner and request current mailing address.
- A check will be sent 30 days after confirmation of qualifications and mailing address.
Scholarship Eligibility & Submission
Provide the information below in pdf format and email it to: email@example.com
- 750-1,000-word essay (see details above)
- Full Name
- Attending or Anticipated School
- Expected Year of Graduation
- Phone Number
NOTE: Please name your file in following format: full name and date of birth. Example: Jane-Doe-1-10-1998.pdf.
You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college, and between the ages of 16 and 22. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment. MaverickLabel.com employees or their relatives are not eligible. For US students only.
Your submission to our annual scholarship program constitutes your consent for the website administrator to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship, awarding the scholarship to the winner, and any reporting responsibilities to taxing authorities. We may also provide information about the winner on our site including your essay.
- 2016 - Zuri Kawooya & Tony Nguyen
- 2017 - Mikayla Moore (University of Texas at Austin) & Tung Thanh Nguyen (University of California at Irvine)
- 2018 - Margaret Kleiman (University of South Dakota) & Andrew Stez (undecided)