Our high quality foil labels are produced using either the hot stamp method or the cold press process to transfer metallic foil to the surface of the label material. Advances in cold foiling mean that visual differences between the two are generally indistinguishable to the untrained eye.
Most materials may also be embossed (for an additional charge). Without embossing, foil labels can appear to be slightly raised; embossing greatly increases this effect.
The custom labels we provide are made from real foil, stamped or pressed onto the label material of your choice. With paper, polyester, vinyl, and foil materials to choose from, you can create almost any look that you can dream up. You can even use foil colors on foil material for a stylish “foil on foil” label.
Features of Foil Labels
• Free typesetting (up to 10 lines)
• 5-day turnaround time after proof approval
• 1-3 colors (aka spot color) from a choice of 9 foil colors and 16 standard inks
• Choice of five standard shapes
• Minimum order is 500
• Silver, white, or gold materials may be embossed; black and clear are not embossable
• Good for use on products, packaging, documents, in promotions
If you have any questions, please contact CustomerCare.