Materials: Flexible Anodized Aluminum Foil Asset Tags – Video
Tough and flexible anodized aluminum is perfect for asset labels and tags that need to be adhered to a smooth curved surface. Any barcodes or serial numbers are etched permanently into the surface of the material. This highly durable product means labels can be used indoors or outdoors. This is the material we recommend if your labels will be exposed to direct sunlight, salt spray, high temperatures, cleaning solvents, or continuous abrasion. Made specifically for these conditions, the material will not crack, chip, or peel over its useful life.
The materials and printing processes used make these 3-mil anodized aluminum foil asset tags among the most durable asset tags available. While these metal asset tags come at premium price, the likely twenty years of service can offset the initial cost.
Flexible anodized aluminum foil asset tags are designed for things like poles, lighting fixtures, drill and machine chucks, and most other items with curved surface. If you are concerned about whether these asset tags will work where you need them, request a few samples for testing.
All our asset tags can be designed online or custom printed, in standard or custom sizes. Logo, barcoding and/or serial numbering are available for no additional cost.
Features of 3-mil Flexible Anodized Aluminum Foil Asset Tags
• Will not crack, chip or peel.
• Super-strong 2-mil adhesive.
• Use in temperatures between -40° and 400°F (-40° to 205°C).
• For indoor or outdoor applications.
• These asset tags will conform to some curved surfaces.
• Barcodes and serial numbering are embedded in the anodized layer for 20 year outdoor durability. Label color rated for 5+ years.
We suggest that you take the following into consideration when ordering flexible anodized aluminum foil asset tags.
Location & Use: Use flexible anodized aluminum foil asset tags indoors or outdoors in almost any environment. Cost Considerations: Because of their flexibility and long life, these asset tags can be the best value for curved surfaces, despite a slightly higher initial cost.
- For flat surfaces in harsh environments, consider 8-mil Anodized Metal asset tags.
- For flat Low Surface Energy (LSE) plastic surfaces in harsh conditions, consider LexSaver®plus asset tags.
If you have any questions, please contact CustomerCare.