Asset Tags Materials 8-mil Anodized Metal Video Page
Colors And Graphics Permanently Etched Into Each 8-mil Anodized Metal Asset Tag 8-mil Anodized Metal Asset Tags With Numbering, Barcodes and Your Business Name or Logo
Graphics are etched into and numbering embedded into the nameplate material used for 8-mil anodized metal asset tags. Each 8-mil anodized metal asset tag is backed with a super strong adhesive to provide maximum sticking power. The somewhat rigid characteristics of 8-mil anodized metal asset tags limits their use to flat surfaces but the overall construction provides optimal durability. Available in popular standard sizes with numbering and business name. Barcodes and your logo can be printed on 8-mil anodized metal asset tags at no extra charge.
Please contact CustomerCare with any questions.
Features of 8-mil Anodized Metal Asset Tags
- Super Strong Adhesive Ideal For Flat Surfaces
- For Indoor And Outdoor Applications
- Anodized Number Reduces Abrasion Rub Off
- Graphics And Colors Etched Into Asset Tag
- Will Not Crack, Chip Or Peel
- Instant Online Pricing
6 easy questions to help you find what you are looking for.Product Finder
The materials and printing processes used make 8 mil anodized metal asset tags among the most durable asset tags available. While each 8 mil anodized metal asset tag comes at premium price, the likely twenty years of service can offset the intial cost. 8-mil anodized metal asset tags will not crack, chip or peel and the super strong adhesive can create a permanent bond with most flat surfaces. Offered in the most popular asset tag sizes, 8-mil anodized metal asset tags are printed with your business name and logo, if you prefer, and your unique numbering and bar code sequence.
If you are unsure of the appropriateness of the characteristics of 8-mil anodized metal asset tags for your needs, we suggest that you try a few free samples.
Additional Information About 8-mil Anodized Metal Asset Tags
- Location & Use: Use 8-mil anodized metal asset tags indoors or outdoors in almost any environment.
- Cost Considerations: 8-mil anodized metal asset tags are a premium solution for maximum durability of asset tags applied to flat surfaces.
- For other harsh environment asset tags consider LexSaver®plus asset tags.
- For curved surfaces in harsh conditions consider Flexible Anodized Aluminum Foil asset tags.