Custom Cut Vinyl Dealer Decals
Dealership Logos In Custom Cut Vinyl
Custom-cut dealer decals are made from tough weather resistant vinyl with sun-safe UV inks. Apply vinyl dealer decals directly to every vehicle you sell. Minimum order is just 125. Allow 10 to 15 business days for production.
- Text only and custom logos
- Premium durable outdoor vinyl
- Aggressive adhesive that stays stuck
- 7 standard material colors to choose from
- Up to 6" wide size perfect for auto dealer logos
- Minimum order of just 125 custom-cut vinyl dealer decals
- Product Information
- Get Instant Quote
- Product Examples
- Why Maverick?
- The Typical Size of an Auto Dealer Vinyl Decal is :
4.5" wide X 1.5" high
Custom cut vinyl dealer logos can be up to 6" wide. The height from top to bottom can be up to 2.75". The total area used must be 17" square, or less.
Cutouts or Picks:
- Cutouts or "picks" are areas within the letters or graphics that must be removed after cutting.
If you have questions, please contact CustomerCare.
- Vinyl dealer logo decals are offered in the colors shown and as listed below:
- Black Vinyl
- Blue Vinyl
- Metallic Gold
- White Vinyl
- Green Vinyl
- Red Vinyl
- Metallic Silver
The material used for all dealer logo decals share these features:
- 3 – 5 year outdoor rated calendared vinyl
- 60# vinyl thickness on 40# liner material
- Permanent outdoor adhesive
Most cut vinyl decals do not require ink. The color of your artwork is the vinyl color (material) you select. However, very detailed images or text should be printed on the vinyl to make sure they are readable. If you have any images or text smaller than 1/4" in height or narrower than 1/16" line stroke, use an ink color for that area.
Be careful to select ink colors that will contrast with your vinyl material selection. Also remember that the ink color and the material should contrast with the vehicle color. When using inks on your vinyl decal, we suggest medium colors such as tan, gray, orange, metallic silver and metallic gold.
If these colors aren't what you're looking for or if you need to match an exact PMS color on your cut vinyl decals, such as when a corporate logo color is used, please contact CustomerCare so they can discuss your cut vinyl decal color needs with our print shop. This will ensure a close match.
▼ How to apply Cut Vinyl & Transfer Tape :
1. Clean surface and wipe dry.
2. On flat surface, remove opaque liner by pulling back on liner parallel to vinyl and translucent transfer tape. Do not pull up and away from vinyl.
3. Carefully position vinyl in place onto final application surface.
4. Apply pressure evenly. Start lightly, increase pressure slowly.
5. Use a credit card or other smooth plastic edge to smooth out creases and bubbles, and to burnish onto application surface.
6. Remove transfer tape by pulling down and away from sticker, parallel to vinyl and the application surface.
7. Finish removing transfer tape, making sure each piece of sticker remains on application surface as you pull.
8. Your sticker is ready for viewing!
|Cut Vinyl Price Chart|
|Quantity (example pricing for 1x2 cut vinyl decal)|
Why Should You Buy Your Dealer Logo Decals From Us?
How about competitive prices - the best materials for the job - the most popular material colors - a generous 6" maximum decal length – low minimum order quantity – fast turnaround. Those are things that you need from your vinyl logo partner. We have them, all.
Our dealer decals look smart and stay stuck. We use matte finish fully calendared vinyl to create the impression you want to make – for years to come. In fact, our vinyl is rated for 3 to 5 years of continuous outdoor use. Our aggressive adhesive is specially formulated to stick and stay stuck for the life of the decals.
Custom-cut dealer decals show off your dealership's name and even your logo – in color. We custom cut our premium vinyl to the text or artwork design that you provide. You get to choose from seven standard vinyl colors, including metallics for that high-end look.
Instant online pricing. Fast standard turn around. You don't have time to wait for a quote and you probably don't want a salesperson to call about your decals. That's why we let you get your own quote, instantly, online. With a few clicks, you see the price for your dealer decals based on the choices you make. 10 to 15 days after your order is placed, your custom vinyl decals will be on their way to you.
Cut Vinyl Price Chart Quantity Quantity
Can't Beat These Prices With These Benefits!
We sell value. Here's what you get with every auto dealer decal you order from us:
- Premium Calendared Vinyl Looks Better
- 3 Year Outdoor Rated Vinyl Lasts Longer
- Fast Turnaround So You Don't Run Out
- Vinyl Colors That Match Your Logo